Thursday 6 October 2011

Broken Bones

I've done it again. This is the 8th & 9th bone I've broken, these two are in my left foot and add to the collection of compound fractures, broken ribs, arms, knuckles and toes.
This seems as good a time as any to begin a blog as I will now be spending more time inside.
I'm going to start with a very simple Top 5 things I'm missing this weekend until I get changed to a pot that I can walk on next week.


1: Light Night - Friday 7th
http://lightnightleeds.co.uk/events/a-body-of-work/
I am working with  Indivisible, Pocket Mirror, Studiofiftyfive, Testing The Razor & Woolgather. But I'm not any more as I can't walk. Please go & let me know what I'm missing via twitter @skeletonp


2:What I heard about the world.
Read Alex's blog about the show on Culture Vulture here:
http://theculturevulture.co.uk/blog/radar/what-i-heard-about-the-world/
& then go see it at Leeds Met Gallery & Studio Theatre At Northern Ballet, Quarry Hill, Leeds LS2 7PA today at 7.30pm and tell me how good it was and make me even more angry at my foot.


3: Printing NEWK flyers. I can't go out and make flyers to our event next week that I will now by on crutches for, so this is shameless self promotion, only it's not because even though we are running it the promotion is for the great pieces that will be performed next week. Check it out and please come support the new work being made in Leeds. http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=181804758560393


4. The re release of Lion King.


5: RedCape theatre Presents 1 Beach Road: I don't know a lot about this but I was going & now I'm not. Theres also a workshop during the day.
Saturday 8 October, 7.30pm at The Carriageworks.
So thats it. I'll do a real blog later. This was just more constructive than shouting at my foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment