Sunday 12 January 2014

Mondays are for making.


Mondays are for making things.

I set up this blog a long time ago when I broke my foot and thought about all the great theatre stuff I’d be missing in the outside world. Two or three years on I’m back to physiotherapy with my foot but glad of the excuse not to have to go outside.

I often find myself past midnight on a Sunday / Monday passing time waiting for the sun to come up so I will now be spending this time making. Mondays are for making things and those things are free and thrown out for the Internet to find.

I have a twitter I don’t use @skeletonp so I thought I may as well use it. I spend far too much time self-editing until the point where I don’t put anything out so from now on anything I make on a Monday goes straight onto the internet for free. #mondayfreeart  If you use the # I will put it on my blog & all 2 subscribers will get to see it!

 

 

Google says: No results found for #mondayfreeart

No comments:

Post a Comment